Sunday, February 20, 2011

Growing Up

I am not sure how long I will keep this up. I'm not an avid blogger or anything like that. I just thought I might be grown up enough to have a blog, even though I don't have a cute engagement story or anything like that to tell. Unfortunately, I probably won't be posting cute curtains or pillow shams that I've made during craft time either. But I most likely will be posting the little things in life that happen that I appreciate. One thing I have learned is to notice the small things in life. Sometimes you remember the everyday happenings the most. Like yesterday, this guy on campus ran right passed me head down and everything. Guess he really needed to be somewhere. Well, it made me laugh and I had to call someone and tell them about it. And right now, my cat, Oliver James, just got stuck in the window blinds. Anyway... So my plan for the blog is just to post little tid-bits each day. Just whatever comes to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment